TZ-525-SSA Trapzilla99 Grease Interceptor
The TZ-525-SSA is the first grease interceptor engineered for 99% grease removal. Making it the best protection against grease blockages.
The TZ-525-SSA Trapzilla99 Grease Interceptor is ASME rated for 50 GPM (3.15 l/s) and holds more than 525 pounds (71 Gallons) of grease in a 95 Gallon footprint.
Perfect for replacing failing steel or concrete, the TZ-525-SSA is manufactured out of durable polyethylene, meaning that it will outlast traditional interceptors made of inferior materials.
(Qualifies for free shipping in the US, AK and HI excluded. Following purchase, contact Thermaco at 1-800-633-4204 to verify shipping details and schedule delivery.)
99% Efficiency - Miami-Dade DERM Approved
The TZ-1826 ASME test report can be found under the Product Attachment tab below the product image.
ASME A112.14.3 (Tested) Flow Rate: 50 GPM (3.15 l/s)
Grease Retention Capacity: 525 Pounds (238 Kg)
Material: Rotationally Molded Polyethylene
Product Weight: 84 Pounds (38 Kg)
Thermaco Trapzilla99 Model TZ-525-SSA is a rotationally molded polyethylene grease interceptor for below ground installation. This model comes with a support stand, allowing the unit to sit on the ground. The TZ-525-SSA has a 99% grease separation rating at 50 GPM (3.15 l/s) with 525 lbs (238.1 Kg, 71.9 gal, 272.2 l) of total grease storage capacity.
- Comes with a support stand, allowing the unit to sit on the ground
- Removable cover for ease of maintenance
- Built-in anti-flotation anchor ring for in-ground installation
- Integral horizontal baffle to minimize turblence as new flows enter the unit
- Laminar inlet flow diverter to slow the flow of water down
- Integral vessel vent to regulate pressure inside unit
- Separate storage compartments for grease and heavier than water solids
- Sloping conical bottom for solids retention
- Single tank construction with an interior radial compression ring conjoining invert to tank outlet/inlet structures without bulkhead fittings and/or gaskets, invert top and bottom secured attachment points
- Integral sewer gas trap
|TZ-525-SSA Specification Sheet||396 KB||Download|
|TZ-525 Manual||Installation and Operating Instructions for Trapzilla TZ-525||4.8 MB||Download|
Choose the CAD format first and then click 'Download CAD' to get drawing or click on 'Download Revit' to download the revit drawings.
If CAD/DWG tool is not loading properly, visit the Specifications Page and click View CAD File next to model desired.