TZ-525 Trapzilla Grease Interceptor
The TZ-525 is the first grease interceptor engineered for 99% grease removal. The best protection against grease blockages.
The TZ-525 Trapzilla Grease Interceptor is ASME rated for 50 GPM (3.15 l/s) and holds more than 525 pounds (71 Gallons) of grease in a 95 Gallon footprint.
Perfect for replacing failing steel or concrete, the TZ-525 is manufactured out of durable polyethylene, meaning that it will outlast traditional interceptors made of inferior materials.
(Qualifies for free shipping in the US, AK and HI excluded. Following purchase, contact Thermaco at 1-800-633-4204 to verify shipping details and schedule delivery.)
99% Efficiency - Miami-Dade DERM Approved
The TZ-525 ASME test report can be found under the Product Attachment tab below the product image.
ASME A112.14.3 (Tested) Flow Rate: 50 GPM (3.15 l/s)
Grease Retention Capacity: 525 Pounds (238 Kg)
Material: Rotationally Molded Polyethylene
Product Weight: 84 Pounds (38 Kg)
Thermaco Trapzilla Model TZ-525 is a rotationally molded polyethylene grease interceptor for above or below ground installation. The TZ-525 has a 99% grease separation rating at 50 GPM (3.15 l/s) with 525 lbs (238.1 Kg, 71.9 gal, 272.2 l) of total grease storage capacity.
- Removable cover for ease of maintenance
- Built-in anti-flotation anchor ring for in-ground installation
- Integral horizontal baffle to minimize turblence as new flows enter the unit
- Laminar inlet flow diverter to slow the flow of water down
- Integral vessel vent to regulate pressure inside unit
- Separate storage compartments for grease and heavier than water solids
- Sloping conical bottom for solids retention
- Single tank construction with an interior radial compression ring conjoining invert to tank outlet/inlet structures without bulkhead fittings and/or gaskets, invert top and bottom secured attachment points
- Integral sewer gas trap
|TZ-525 Specification Sheet||309.9 KB||Download|
|Trapzilla Brochure 2022||Details on the Full Line||11.5 MB||Download|
Choose the CAD format first and then click 'Download CAD' to get drawing or click on 'Download Revit' to download the revit drawings.
If CAD/DWG tool is not loading properly, visit the Specifications Page and click View CAD File next to model desired.