W-250-AST Advanced Maintenance Assistant
The Big Dipper automatic grease removal device lets you take control of grease and small food particles in an easier and more hygienic way. Its electrical assembly includes a heater, skimming wheel and skim setting controls that work together to remove grease from the tank and store it in a separate grease collector.
With the NEW Advanced Maintenance Assistant option, the W-250-AST also automatically empties small food particles from its basket filter and pushes these particles downstream. Taking just 1 minute a day to empty the grease collector limits exposure to food waste, grease and fats while eliminating pumping fees.
- Hygienic solution with minimal exposure to grease and small food particles
- Proprietary pump automatically jettisons small food particles down the line
- Advanced odor protection keeps odor inside the tank
- Minimal maintenance is ideal for remote locations where servicing can be difficult
- Fully automatic self cleaning cycle. Removes collected grease & oils from tank without any operator assistance. Comes complete with digital control interface and Grease Collector.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials suitable for installation in virtually any location. Attractive sanitary Stainless Steel exterior.
- Integrated Motor/Grease Outlet/Heater/Lid enables a fast, do-it-yourself unit operation reversal.
- Compact footprint.
- Two (2) No-Hub Connectors provided.
- Note: This product is non-stock and non-returnable
Exterior: 304 Stainless Steel, Bright Finish
Interior: Rotationally Molded Polyethylene
Electrical: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1400 Watts (12.2 Amps)*
Maximum Inlet Flow Rate: 25 GPM (1.58 l/s)
Number of Skimming Wheels: 1
Skimming Rate: 9 lbs (4.08 Kg)/Hour
Grease Retention Capacity: 73.3 lbs (33.2 Kg)
Thermaco Big Dipper Model No. W-250-AST, bright finish type 304 stainless steel exterior, rotationally molded polyethylene interior automatic self-cleaning grease and oil recovery separator(s) for floor mounted or partially recessed installation, rated at 25 gallons per minute (1.58 l/s) peak flow, 73.29 pounds (33 Kg) of grease capacity and including as an integral part of the unit, 1 rotating gear hydrophobic wheel assembly for automatic grease/oil removal, an integral flow control device, self-regulating enclosed electric immersion heater, a vessel vent, an integral gas trap, an integral programmable 24-hour multi-event time control, a field reversible motor location, a field reversible grease/oil sump outlet, quick release stainless steel lid clamps, a gasketted and fully removable polymer lid with magnetic lid tensioners, lift-out filter basket access, an eductor transfer pump controlled by repeat cycle timer, and a separate grease and oils collection container. Electric assembly shall be tested to comply with pertinent sections of the Standards for Safety ANSI/UL 73 and/or ANSI/UL 1004. Electric motor equipped with overload protection.
W-250-AMA: 115V 50/60Hz, 1400 Watts (12.2 Amps)
W-250-AMA-E: 230V 50/60Hz, 1400 Watts (6.1 Amps)
Note: This product is non-stock and non-returnable
Unit may be also be listed as W250AST, W-250AST, W250-AST, W-250, W250, 250-AST or 250AST
|W-250-AST Specs||Specifications||757.2 KB||Download|
|W-250-AST Flyer||Quick Reference||403.3 KB||Download|
|Installation & Operation Instructions For Big Dipper 51000 Series with Advanced Maintenance Assistant||Models W-250-AST, W-750-AST, and W-1000-AST (Including 230 VAC Units)||2.4 MB||Download|